New York, NY Closing Date:
August 31, 2012 Salary Range:
Competitive APPLY NOW
Excellent opportunity in Uptown Manhattan with highly competitive salary and great benefits to lead a team responsible for the implementation and administration of ServiceNow installation.
You’ll be responsible for managing system configuration, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, performing quality assurance (QA) testing and user acceptance testing (UAT), and developing documentation and training materials.
As technical lead for the ServiceNow admin group, you will also be responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions within ServiceNow. Responsibilities will include architecting technical implementation of ITIL processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of one or two additional administrators. Must have experience in web services technologies/integration.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5+ years related work experience required with 1-2 experience in a technical lead role
- ServiceNow experience required, including scripting and advanced workflow development
- Web services experience required: SOAP, XML/RPC, AJAX, etc.
- ITSM/ITIL implementation experience
- Thorough knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to write Perl and UNIX shell scripts
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Knowledge of fundamental networking concepts and TCP/IP protocols
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux computing environment
- Understand full application life cycle.
The preferred candidate will have experience with Remedy and hold an ITIL certification.
The position will require occasional after-hours work and you will participate in 24×7 “on call” rotations.